Blend Inbound with Outbound Dialing
- Blended dialing capabilities with queue prioritization
- Callbacks, timezone restrictions, outbound CallerID, lead preview, DNC, 3rd party conferencing and much more!
- Multiple Dialing options: manual outbound, callback, predictive, ratio and power dialing
Maximise agent productivity.
WarmConnect's Blended Dialer Capabilities allows your agents to follow up incoming leads with outgoing calls. Inbound calls can be prioritized over or below outbound calls to maximise agent productivity.
The most extensive feature set
- Ability to have an agent take both inbound and outbound calls in one session(blended).
- Ability to schedule a callback with a customer as either any-agent or agent-specific.
- Dialing with custom TimeZone restrictions including per state and per day-of-the-week.
- Ability to set outbound CallerID per campaign.
- Preview leads before dialing.
- Faster hangup and dispositioning of calls with one key press (HotKeys).
- Custom database queries in campaign dialing.
- Internal DNC list can optionally be activated per campaign.
- 3rd party conferencing(with DTMF macros and number presets).
- 3rd party blind call transfer.
- 3rd party conferencing with agent drop-off.
- Queue Prioritization per campaign and inbound group.
Outbound Dialing optionsBased on the system chosen, there are two dialing options available for inbound:
- Inbound System: Allows inbound, manual outbound and callback dialing.
- Dialer: Allows inbound, manual outbound, callback, predictive, ratio and power dialing