Hourly Hosted Predictive Dialers
Sections in this page:Benefits of hosted
Use of dialer
Growing from 5 to 80
Growing to 440 agents
- Hourly billed hosted dialer with no monthly minimums
- No setup cost - Zero Capex
- Low setup time, can be up in under an hour
- Scale seamlessly from 5 users to 440
- Can use readily available broadband connections
"Predictive Dialer @ $0.03/hr!"
WarmConnect provides hosted/virtual dialers for $0.03/hr per agent with no monthly minimum. The ability to use cheap broadband connections and related services virtually eliminate startup time and cost. Upgrades and CRM integration can make this a full contact center. You can choose between using VoIP to connect agents or PSTN. The capacity of your hosted dialer can grow with your business in easy steps from a minimum of 5 to a maximum of 440 agents.
Benefits of Hosted Dialer
|Low cost||10 seat dialer costs just $0.3/hour of use. Assuming an 8 hour shift for 22 days a month, it will cost you just 0.3x8x22=$52.8 per month! Dialer has stop/start button in your web console.|
|Low investment||Just fund your account for the hourly rent and minutes and you are ready to go. We will also provide free training to your dialer administrator.|
|Low setup time||Dialer can be ready for use in less than an hour. Also, since it can use readily available broadband connections you will not be delayed by the lengthy procedure of getting a leased line/T1/E1.|
|High Scalability||Hosted Dialers scale from 5 to 440 agents (and more!) in easy steps and in a matter of minutes. This lets you start small and grow with your process.||Cheap bandwidth||Warm dialers can use cheap and readily available broadband connections instead of leased lines/T1/E1s that are bit-for-bit more expensive.|
Use of Hosted Dialer
- You will get a online console in which you can start and stop the dialer.
- After clicking on start, the dialer is functional in about 1 minute
- Your online console also has the link to administer your dialer
- The same link allows your agents to log in
- Once you setup your dialer, the configuration stays even after stopping it
- You are billed for whole hours between starting and stopping the dialer
- Online demo available
Hosted Dialer Details
- Hosted dialers for $0.03/agent per hour (minimum 5 agents) with no monthly minimum charge.
- No setup cost - Zero Capex
- Your online console has a page to start and stop your dialer
- Ability to create unlimited agents.
- Each dialer can dial 5 lines simultaneously for each agent.
- Perfect for startups, special purpose campaigns, pilot campaigns
- Dramatically lower bandwidth cost
- Super low calling costs: USA & Canada at $0.0099/min
- A-Z International calling also available.
- 6 second billing, charged only for connected calls.
- Incoming numbers @ $3.99/month
- No monthly minimum spend, no contract
- Free 24x7 telephonic support
- Online demo available.
WarmConnect virtual dialers can be hosted out of more than 13 locations worldwide, ensuring lowest possible latency to the application. Dialer's location can be changed in minutes from your online console. The locations include:
- 5 locations in the USA
Scale effortlessly up and down from 5 to 440 seats
Scaling from 5 agents to 80
- 5 seat dialer can be converted to a 10, 15, 20, 30, 40 ,60 or 80 seat dialer.
- Conversion takes less than a minute via your online console.
- Each dialer can dial seatsx5 lines simultaneously. E.g. the 80 seat dialer can dial 400 lines.
- You can increase capacity as your campaign picks up speed, letting you add capacity in small steps.
- You can also reduce capacity as your requirements change, letting you control costs.
Scaling from 80 agents to 440
- 80 seat servers can be combined into a multi server setup via your online console.
- Each additional server gives you added capacity of 72 agents. E.g. 3 servers get you 224 agents.
- Each server is separately charged at $2.4/hr. E.g 3 servers will cost $7.2/hr.
- Upto 6 such servers can be added together for a total capacity of 440 agents.
- All agents log into the "master" server. The slave servers are used only to configure the agent phones.
- All administrative work can be done with just the master running, except for downloading the recordings.
- All servers need not be running at all times. Use this facility when you have less agents.
- $5 setup cost per slave server, no setup charge for the master.
- Your online console has a page to start and stop all your servers.
Pricing and PlansThere are two pricing options:
- A'la carte: You pay separately for dialer and minutes. Gives you flexibility to use lower priced rate decks.
- Unlimited: Unlimited USA & Canada calling is included in the hourly price of the dialer.
|Dialer Cost||Seats||Lines||Unlimited Calls||Configuration|
|$4.8/hour||152||800||$80/hour||Master + Slave|
|$7.2/hour||224||1200||$120/hour||Master + 2 Slaves|
|$9.6/hour||296||1600||$160/hour||Master + 3 Slaves|
|$12/hour||368||2000||$200/hour||Master + 4 Slaves|
|$14.4/hour||440||2400||$240/hour||Master + 5 Slaves|
- All lines on a plan are available even if all agents are not logged in.
- USA & Canada calling is included in "Unlimited Calls" option.
Sign-up for a free trial now, procrastinate before paying up.
Signing up for a free trial
- Click on the "take demo" link and register for the free trial.
- A hosted demo dialer will be started for you in a minute, along with a help pane with instructions.
- The dialer will remain functional for a couple of hours before switching off.
- We recommend scheduling a walk through of the trial by sending us a phone, time and time zone to call you at.
- We add credit daily for about 5 days to let you return to the trial.
Converting your free trial account to production
- Make a small payment into your WarmConnect account to test your ability to pay for the service.
- Sign-in at the top right corner of this website, click on Open console -> Payments.
- Pay by Credit Card or PayPal.
- If PayPal, please send us the postal address listed in your PayPal account from the account's email address.
- The first payment from a PayPal account undergoes a verification process that takes about 1 working day.
- Tell us also your special requirements such as staffing, broadcasting lines or CRM integration etc.
- Schedule a walk through of the service by sending us a phone, time and time zone to call you at.
To use the dialer with VoIP (SIP), you need the following:
- Softphone and head set for each agent. Use Zoiper®. Its free!
- Hardphone for each agent as alternative for Softphone.
- Hardphone = ata or channel bank + dial pad + headset.
- Bandwidth of 30kbps/agent. This can be a leased line or broadband.
- Dialer operator with past experience in administering dialers
- Codec is speex on agent phone (Zoiper or similar)
- The upload speed of broadband is to be considered; usually is 256-756kbps
- Click here and here to measure your upload speed
- Multiple broadband connections can be used in parallel
- Bandwidth must not be shared with data downloads/uploads
- Based on Vicidial®, the world's most popular dialer
- Inbound, Outbound and Blended call, email and SMS handling
- Outbound agent-controlled, broadcast and predictive dialing
- Full regulatory compliance capability
- Single tenanted for maximum regulatory compliance.
- Web-based agent and administrative interfaces
- Ability to have agents operate remotely
- Integrated call recording
- Three-Way calling within the agent application
- Scheduled Callbacks: Agent-Only and Anyone
- Email - send and receive
- SMS - send and receive
- Inhouse capable - Open-Source AGPLv2 licensed, with no software licensing cost
Full Dialer Feature List
The following content is Copyright 2013 VICIdial Group
- Ability for an agent to call clients in succession from a database through a web-client
- Ability to display a script for the agent to read with fields like name, address, etc. filled-in
- Ability to set a campaign to auto-dial and send live calls to available agents
- Ability to dial predictively in a campaign with an adaptive dialing algorithm
- Ability to dial on a single campaign across multiple Asterisk servers, or vice versa
- Ability to transfer calls with customer data to a closer/verifier on local or remote Asterisk server
- Ability to open a custom web page with user data from the call, per campaign
- Ability to autodial campaigns to start with a simple IVR then direct to agent
- Ability to broadcast dial to customers with a pre-recorded message
- Ability to park the customer with custom music per campaign
- Ability to send a dropped call to a voicemail box per campaign if no agent is available
- Ability to set outbound CallerID per campaign
- Ability to take inbound calls grabbing CallerID
- Ability to function as an ACD for inbound and fronter/closer verification calls
- Ability to have an agent take both inbound and outbound calls in one session(blended)
- Ability to start and stop recording an agent's calls at any time
- Ability to automatically record all calls
- Ability to manually or automatically call upto two other customer numbers for the same lead
- Automatically dial unlimited numbers per customer until you get an answer
- Ability to schedule a callback with a customer as either any-agent or agent-specific
- Ability in Manual dial mode to preview leads before dialing
- Agents can be on-hook or off-hook while logged in
- Ability for agents to be logged in remotely anywhere with just a phone and a web browser
- Faster hangup and dispositioning of calls with one key press (HotKeys)
- Definable Agent Wrapup-time per campaign
- Ability to add custom call dispositions per campaign
- Ability to use custom database queries in campaign dialing
- Recycling of specified status calls at a specified interval without resetting a list
- Dialing with custom TimeZone restrictions including per state and per day-of-the-week
- Dialing with Answering Machine Detection, also playing a message for AM calls
- Multiple campaigns and lead-lists are possible
- Option of a drop timer with safe-harbor message for regulatory compliance
- Variable drop call percentage when dialing predictively for regulatory compliance
- Internal DNC list can optionally be activated per campaign
- All calls are logged and statuses of calls are logged as well as agent time breakdowns
- Load Balancing of call across multiple inbound or outbound Asterisk servers is possible
- Agent phone login balancing and failover across multiple ViciDial servers
- Several real-time and summary reports available
- Real-time campaign display screens
- 3rd party conferencing(with DTMF macros and number presets)
- 3rd party blind call transfer
- 3rd party conferencing with agent drop-off
- Custom Music-On-Hold and agent alert sound for inbound calls
- Estimated hold time, place in line, overflow queues and several other inbound-only features
- Skills-based ranking and call routing per inbound group(queues) and campaign
- Queue Prioritization per campaign and inbound group
- Single agent call queueing
- Ability to set user levels and permissions for certain features and campaigns
- Ability for managers to listen-in on agent conversations
- Ability for managers to enter conversations with agents and customers
- Ability for agents to select a Pause Code when they are not active
- Ability for agents to control volume levels and mute themselves
- Agent shift enforcement by day and time, defined per user group
- Full QueueMetrics-compatible call logging, inbound and outbound
- Several Vtiger integration features: user-sync, account-sync, data interconnection
- Web-based data export utilities
- Separate Time-clock application to track user work time
- Web-based administration
- DID, phone and carrier trunk provisioning through the web interface
- Web-based agent API to control agent sessions including click-to-dial outside of the agent screen
- Full integration with Sangoma Call Progress Detection(CDP) for better Answering Machine Detection(AMD)
- Lead import web-based API
Per Minute Tariff Plan
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- Rates in USD.
|1782, 1600, 1825, 1403, 1587, 1780, 1250, 1778, 1604, 1236, 1431, 1204, 1506, 1709, 1867, 1902, 1705, 1226, 1905, 1249, 1289, 1343, 1807, 1365, 1416, 1437, 1519, 1613, 1647, 1514, 1438, 1581, 1418, 1819, 1579, 1873, 1450, 1639, 1306, 1, 1548, 1674||Canada||0.0099|
|1671, 1939, 1787||Guam||0.0149|
|1684, 1441||American Samoa||0.0299|
|1907, 1670, 1340||Alaska||0.0499|
|1809, 1849, 1829||Caribbean (809 Area Codes) & Dominican Republic||0.0799|
|1264, 1268, 1246, 1284, 1767, 1473, 1876, 1664, 1869, 1784, 1868, 1649||Anguilla||0.2299|